- Thursday, 15 June (6pm to 8pm)
- Sunday, 25 June (12pm-4pm)
- Thursday, 3rd August (6pm to 8pm)
- Sunday, 20 August (12pm-4pm)
Everyone are welcome to attend!
Please check our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dancesalsatropical for weather forecast on the day by 14:00.
If it rains the event will be cancelled!!!
- Style : Cross Body
- Footwork : 6:30pm – 7:00pm
- Classes : 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Socials : 9:00pm – 10:00pm
- Levels : Absolute Beginners, Beginners, Improvers, Intermediate, Advanced
Salsa Classes & Socials
@1st Floor Cafe
Saw Swee Hock Centre,
1 Sheffield Street, London WC2A 2AP
- Time : 7:00pm – 01:00am , 4 levels
- Class & Club : £10 – £20
- Club only : £8
- Dates : 28 April 2017
- Date : Monday, 30th January 2017
- Time : 8pm – 9pm
- Location : 6th Floor, Templeton House Studios. 33-34 Chiswell Street, EC1Y 4SF 4th Floor
- Male & Female Dancers Welcome
- Date : 10th June 2017
- Time : 2pm-4pm
- Location : Templeton House Studios. 33-34 Chiswell Street, EC1Y 4SF 4th
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updates on the latest events and parties on all our class and club venues.
Events – Salsa-Tropical London
A few words from our students and party buddies…
Maria Palmieri teaches all levels of classes. She is an experienced teacher and dancer for many years. There are a lot of different styles of Salsa dancing: traditional Cuban, modern Latin- American, New York even modern european style. Maria knows them all, I have been taking Latin American dance lesson with her at Bishopsgate Institute and also Salsa. I really enjoyed learning from her because she is also very caring and lots of fun to learn from.Salvador Martin Gutierrez
I’d like to thank you. I feel much more confident and found it fun learning with you. You have great technique, and are very patient! I’ll keep on recommending my friends. I’m going to come to the classes, and look at arranging some more lessons with you.Mike
I have been looking for a good teacher for a long time until I have found Maria. I am totally satisfied with her teaching, she is extremely prepared, she teaches with calm and passion and she focus on how really make us learn the steps. I think that her teaching capabilities are superiors and I really highly recommend her classes either the group ones than the private. Thanks Maria for giving me confidence and teaching me how to dance.Giulia Audino