- Lady salsa styling is a mixture of latin flavour with funk, sexy finesse, elegance and confidence, which is also seemed as personality or attitude
- A woman shines when she is able to express her femininity, sensuality, musicality and personality when dancing
Ladies Salsa Styling Class
In the ladies salsa styling workshop you will learn the fundamentals about:
- Afro-Cuban Upper Body Isolation
- Music-styling relationship
- Spin technique
- Cuban hip motion
- Feeling the music
- Elegant arms
- Sensual Moves
- Latin flavour
- Professional dance studio in Central London with mirrors
- 1-2 female/male assistants to provide feedback for your dance
- Studio with mirrors and free parking available
- We provide snacks and water for intensive training
The WorkshopsThe ladies salsa styling workshops include shines, musicality, body movement and technique. Available levels are Improver, Intermediate and Advanced. Dance studio with mirrors.
- 1x 2 Hour Workshop
- Covers: Shines, Musicality, Body Moves & Arms
About Salsa Ladies Styling
Ladies styling and partnering techniques, such as following are fundamental for every salsera who wishes to shine and have personality to her salsa dancing.
Maria explains what you can do to enhance from the basic steps into very complex shines, cross body leads, turns and much more. Explaining, in a simple manner, how to apply attitude to your dancing and improve your posture.
Maria focus on details of head, hands, use of arms, ladies’ timing, spins, hip movement and how to enhance your dance with sensual moves.
She also provides a good, solid foundation and exercises in elemental concepts, such as Latin and contra-body motion, posture, finger placement and how to spot during turns.
And specially teaches how to isolating the various parts of the body which will enhance your style!
For a lady to style and include musicality with a partner while dancing it takes practice & there is no time to prepare.
Spinning Technique is a fundamental technique for followers and leaders in CBL style. So we will practice several types of spins with a partner.
Ladies styling technique consists in developing dance technique to increase self-expression, musicality, feeling, elegance and finesse.
It includes woman shines, leg work, arm work, body movement, spins, body isolations, shoulder shimmies and rolls, and hand styling. The styling can also be inspired by other dances such as Tango, Afro-Cuban, Samba and Flamenco.
Why Salsa Ladies Styling?
- Are you confident in following your partner and also adding styling when you can?
- Would you like to learn dance tips that will make you more elegant, sensual and graceful?
- What do you have to learn to improve recognizing the signs from your leader?
- Can you spin well and finish effortlessly?
- Would you like to improve your musicality?
- How can you make your footwork sharp?
- Would you like to take more risks on the dance floor being creative, expressive and spontaneous?
Salsa is enriched by the beautiful complexity and fusion between:
- Puerto Rican footwork
- Afro-Cuban Body Movement
- Brazilian hip movements
- Cali Salsa footwork
- Tango decoration
- Contemporary Dance
- Street Dance
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Payment is non-refundable
- Spaces are limited